Sunday 1 November 2015

A Brief Introduction 

In the blog , I will be writing many different techniques and procedures i use to make a piece of music or a song from scratch till the end . I will be using Logic pro X as my primary digital audio workstation to display my work.
I will talk about various ways of tracking different instruments like Guitars , Drums , Bass and many more . 
I will also display different ways of recording Vocals as well, including snapshot images and audio clips of my projects to elaborate the same .

The blog will also consist of different approaches i use in programming different instruments for different kinds of music ; including programming an individual instrument to a whole song with all the instruments programmed in my daw .

Next , I will display different techniques to mix a song using different stock or any 3rd party plugins, I use to achieve the sound i opt for, of various instruments . 
Finally , I will showcase different ways of mastering a song with different plugins like; Waves or T-racks, that are available in the market today .

Not just techniques, but I will also discuss different hardware units , musical instruments , reference tracks , and news which i think all music lovers or any other person who appreciates the art of music needs to know .


Have patience, and enjoy the ride as this is going to be an interesting journey .

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting to read...Keep it up & keep posting...your blog will be noticed someday & you will achieve in life what you are longing for...our blessings are always with you my son .

    ReplyDelete